Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Super Fun Halloween!

My Halloween experience was so fun! I was Hannah Montana for Halloween. I didn't want to be a fairy queen because I felt like I got so used to it already.As I dressed up, I felt super excited! Ate Tin-tin was dressed up in a hotdog costume. I actually thought I looked like Cher. We were going to go trick-or-treating at Tita Joelle's house. I've never been there before! But, first, the most exciting part was we were going to fetch my dad from the train station. Mom and I took pictures in the car first. The first one she took was quite blue in color but the second one was perfect! Once Dad saw me, he was like" NNNNNYEK!". Then, we went to Tita Joelle's house. Her house is in a subdivision and it has tons of decorations on it! It included the drawing of Jada of a house or a little kid. Once we went in, she welcomed us inside. Jason was there, playing Rock Band with Ate Tin-tin on the vocals. Many people were thinking I was Britney Spears. Then, I met with Jada and a new girl, her cousin Allison. My mom tried to joke she was Jasmine for Halloween but she was really Ariel. She screamed" I AM ARIEL!" But, soon, it was time for dinner! I had a little bit of pancit and four pieces of chicken teriyaki. I didn't eat much so Mom told me to eat bananas to make me full. I also laughed because Jason did the vocals on the Rock Band game. The song was so funny! Then, it was time to trick-or-treat! There was this new guy who thought he was so mature. His name is Sean, who was Luke Skywalker for Halloween. I got tons and tons and tons of candy. I also entered a haunted house and wanted to cry. It was sooooooo scary! There were dead bodies and bones and witches under a tent. I gave them a 10 and wanted to call the paramedics! I was sooooooooooooooo freaked out! Then, I just followed Jason (who was a fat referree) and Sean. So, we passed nearly fifty houses until we went back toTita Joelle's house. Mom then fixed my hair. I wanted to play with them. So, I went upstairs and I asked" What 'cha playing?" They said Jason was the "dooky" and all and we were supposed to hide from him. If he finds us, we evacuate and then go to other places. I teamed up with Jada and Allison. And then, Sean changed the game to the Detective Funk Club. Once we were playing, I tripped over a humidifier and so did Ate Tin-tin. Here are our detective names:

Sean-Detective Funky
Jason-Detective G Man
Ate Tintin-Detective Lingo
Me-Detective Marco Polo
Allison-Detective Saxophone
Jada-Detective Private

Until it was time to go. Oh, well, this party will last forever!

No comments: