Thursday, May 3, 2007

Last Vacation to the States


Last year was absolutely awesome in the States because my cousin and I are so compatible and we both love to play. We spent Christmas there and it was so so nice because we went to amusement parks, rode very very awesome rides and more. We even saw a funny video of Michael V. There’s none of it here.

My cousin and I are sometimes fighting over something we both like, like when she got this little toy puppy and we both wanted it so we argued. We love to do stuff together like going to Disney Land, Adventure City, Sea World and Knotts Berry Farm.
But the most unforgettable memory I had with my cousin was…… WHEN WE DID THE “ SILLY MONTANA “ VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so fun that I can’t stop watching it! It was Christmas Eve and Ate Tin-tin made this big Christmas program with her songs and then after that, we sang some Hannah Montana songs from the soundtrack she got from Santa Claus. Her daddy gave her a candy cane decoration for a microphone and she bit it and gave it to him. For the Christmas program, we needed to look like nuns and I thought” Couldn’t this get any sillier? I look like a nun! WAH!

No comments: