Thursday, May 3, 2007

Why I Love “Mommy and Baby Time”


Mommy and Baby Time is the time when my mom and I are all alone like lying down on the bed, telling stories, watching cartoons, shopping in the mall, eating in our favorite restaurants and more. Mommy and Baby Time inspired me and my mom to do something together that we are both fond of. My favorite part is the shopping. Both of us like to shop for clothes, shoes and everything because we want to be stylish all the time.

Mommy and Baby Time is absolutely awesome because me and my mom spend more quality time together doing the things we like. Somehow, my dad likes Daddy and Baby Time which will only happen if he has a day-off from his office but I don’t know when actually.

1 comment:

Justine said...

cool pics! love this one!! i remember it!