Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Visit to the USA







Our flight PR 102 landed in Tom Bradley Airport in Los Angeles, California at around 7 p.m. First, we went down the escalator and there were many posts like " WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!" So, Mom, Dad and I went to a picture-taking line. First, it was so peaceful since there was no noise. It was like music to my ears until a bunch of noisy people from a different country kept blabbering and they saw their old friend so they were so happy they rejoiced while I was so stressed out. I was saying to myself" When will this chismis chismis thing ever end?" The line was moving so it was almost our turn. Then, Mom and Dad were next. The immigration officer asked us" How long are you gonna stay here?" Dad replied with Mom" About just 2 weeks I suppose!" So they got their finger scanned or something and got their pictures taken. So we arrived in Carousel 3. Mom and Dad were having trouble carrying and looking for our luggage while I was super dizzy. Mom grabbed a cart and started looking. She told Dad to watch out for more bags because she'll look in the other side. After we got all our luggage, we presented our tickets to a counter guy and we went to our final destination.






When we came out, thousands of people were cheering in line to look for the relatives. I asked my mom" Will Ate Tin-tin recognize me even though I am bungi?" She answered" Of course, why wouldn't she?" Then, we found Mama Gloria and Tito Edwin at the end of the line. Ate Tin-tin was there too, she was cheering up and down. She told Tito Sonny" I told you it wasn't gonna be Tito Jeff!" She told mom" My dad said that my Tito Jeff and his son were coming and his son totally loves his PSP! Before, someone told me that Angel's coming and my dad just said" No Angel isn't coming! Who would ever think of that idea?" So, we went to the parking lot. My dad was going with Mama Gloria so he kept saying bye if he would think that would make me cry. Tito Sonny said" OK! Pretend to cry!" I just kept saying BYE! So we hopped in the car and we went home with help from Tito Sonny's GPS.






No comments: