Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My High School Musical Dream


In my dream, the doorbell rang and all of a sudden, I saw Troy Bolton, Gabriella Montez, Sharpay Evans and Ryan Evans. Sharpay went down first from her horse, Hellia and said" Hello! You've seen me on TV and the rest of us there too! I'm Sharpay and this is Hellia, my horse!" Troy said" Golly it's like an apartment here! Hey, I'm Troy and this is Gabriella from HSM 2!" I said" Welcome to the Philippines! Come on in my house!" Gabriella said" I've got 2 postcards from you in www.disneychannel.com/highschoolmusical2 and you said you come from here!" I said" I've been waiting for 2 weeks for your reply and there was none!" She said" Oops! I'm so sorry that I didn't reply!" Troy went in the room and said" Wow! You have a Pokemon game! Awesome!" I said" My aunt gave it to me! If you go to my cousin's house, you'll find Crash, the burping and farting dog!" Sharpay said, disgusted" Yuck! Gross personal hygiene!" Ryan said" You said it! The big watch certainly suits me!" I said" That's a wall clock, Ryan! Come on up the bed!" Gabriella said" Wow, a doll of me! Is it available?" " I got it from America!" I said with a smile. Troy saw my HSM maganine under my pillow and said" Whoa! Our movie in a magazine! Wow! They got that from my lips!" Sharpay said" Ooh! I like your taste in clothes! Too bad it's size 16 only!" Gabriella said" These are yours! Wow! Country flash cards! You're a braniac?" I said" Well I don't mean to brag! Besides, I'm only 1st grade! I learned that when I was 4 so it was pretty easy right now!"Troy said" Can I watch some TV?" I said" You guys can do whatever you want to do on one condition, show me the moves for each dance. I'll choose the dance and the person/people who danced it to demonstrate it. OK! Go! Troy: Bet on It, Sharpay and Ryan: Fabulous and Gabriella and me do What Time is It? Well all of us can do it! By easy steps and hard teamwork, we can work this out! Go!" Troy sang his song and demonstrated to me all the Bet on It moves. I asked him" Troy, remember in Bet on It, you acted like a girl?" He said" Kenny said we have to flair out our style and so he told me to act gay and stuff!" We played lots of games. And the bad news, someone broke her arm during dance time. Clues:

Dramatic
Blonde hair
Obnoxious personality
Has good taste in fashion
Whose parents own Lava Springs Country Club
A girl
Has won 17 school musicals

and

In the 2nd movie, she tried to steal Troy away.

Yeah it's Sharpay!

Afterwards, they left. But before Troy left, I asked him for his autograph and e-mail address. He said it was:

troyandgabriella@hsm2success.com

So he left. It was the most memorable dream ever. Wahoo! :-D

No comments: