Tuesday, November 6, 2007

All About Cynthia


Cynthia was born as Cynthia Maryanne Olivia Roger-Martinez in the USA. She's a doll but she's very special. This entry might sound a bit silly if I put something about a doll but I want to. Since she's part of my life as well, I can put her. She was given to me by my Lola Conch on May 17, 2007 so that must be her birthday. My mom wanted me to give out a very unique and sophisticated name so she gave me some examples: Pearl, Melanie, Jessica, Jane and so on. She had tons of choices but since the name Melanie reminded me of the girl in Walang Kapalit, I thought of another girl in that program so I thought of Cynthia. Last month, I went to the States and she had major heart problems so my cousin and I pretended to be doctors who are trying to help a 5 month-old patient to survive. Cynthia is like a real child to me and she needs proper care. Well, not always. Once I tuck her to bed with me, the next morning she falls. So that was what the cause for her heart problem was. Since Cynthia is an honor student, she passed Nursery when she was 1 month old, Kindergarten when she was 3 months and was 5 months when she graduated Prep. She should be 7 months by the time she goes to 2nd Grade since she went to Grade 1st after our arrival here in the Philippines.

No comments: