Monday, March 31, 2008

Playing By The Rules Of TV And YouTube

I'm very fond of TV and ever since I got my cable back after we moved to our new house, I was ever so grateful so after homework even late at night, I would just turn off the TV. But I would see warnings buzzing into my head. What if there are romance scenes that aren't suitable for me? This is a warning for everyone. Did you know even YouTube was dangerous? Yes, even my pal YouTube is strictly dangerous. Here are ways to survive seeing kissing scenes anywhere:

Start with TV

Look at the program guide in which channel the scene is in. If you realize the program is one of the ones that your mom watches like teleserye or Charmed, don't watch it even if your BFF spills something about a dashing cute scene there. I'd rather not!

Another way is not trying to be that addicted to TV but it's OK to still watch because I'm not saying it's forbidden to but just stick to the same ol' favorite channels like Nickelodeon or Disney Channel.

In YouTube

I have a secret obssession on Steve Perry, Gary Barlow and Mike and The Mechanics so sometimes I use them as a soundtrack. Now, while doing this entry, I'm listening to Foolish Heart by Steve Perry and I looked at the video and there's no girl he's seeing there so that's the thing you should know. See if there's any suitable scenes or even words for kiddies like us to see. If there's none and that's the only thing you wanted to see, why not save energy? Listen to your IPod with the music that will calm you down or play with your cellphone. Ever heard of Nickelodeon? Why not just watch TV?

No comments: