Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Chaotic Moveout

It was my exam week and it was time to move out and go to our new house in Spring Country until the first people refused to load our stuff into their bus so we had another day in our old house. The next morning, it was Monday and I told myself" It's the exam!" So I did my best. I went home and told Mom everything. I undressed myself and the second men deafened me like there was a drill in my ear. After about 3 hours, we left for our new house in Batasan. It was sure a long way because Batasan was so far and there were tons of subdivisions in Filinvest II. We exchanged tons of stories while Mom and Dad would just exchange stories about their office deals and their officemate's embarassing moments until we arrived. The dresser, the sofa, the furniture, they were delivered. I sat on the dresser's seat and grabbed my book and began studying for my Filipino exam the next day until the horns beeped so loud, some stuff crashed and distracted me. I pleaded Mom" May I not study anymore, Mom?" She said" OK, just do your best!" That was absolutely awesome but the bad part was no TV but thank goodness Mom allowed me to not study.

No comments: