Saturday, December 29, 2007

Santa Claus Came To Town

Santa Claus came to town all right! It all started 3 weeks ago. I was trying to finish my book, Ella Enchanted. My mom planned that I should start writing a letter to Santa. I got a piece of paper as fast as I could and started writing. I didn't have a stocking since we didn't get to buy one, why? I was so busy watching Piolo Pascual's concert in Glorietta. I went to Dad and asked him for his sock, his biggest and cleanest one. Mom hung the sock by the window near my bookshelf outside our room. After I wrote the letter, Mom checked it and she put it in the sock. Everyday I would check the letter to see if Santa Claus has replied or received my letter.

On December 24, Santa replied to my letter and the good news was I was on the nice list! Wahoo! I slept super late that night and the next morning, Christmas Day, Santa left a bag. It had a Time For Kids 2008 Almanac and a baby doll I named Nicky. That turned out to be the best Christmas ever!

No comments: